everyone’s health and safety is a priority, and we are taking precautions to
protect our congregation.
We are adhering carefully to all federal, state, and local guidelines, as well as following the latest CDC guidance for churches.
To worship in-person, we are...
* live-streaming (and recording) the 10:45 a.m. service (beginning (9/13, we resume 10:45 a.m.),
* rearranging the sanctuary to accommodate social distancing (cluster seating for family units)
* urging the use of face masks for adults (masks available if you do not have one),
* increasing the availability of hand sanitizers,
* decreasing the length of the service,
* opening doors to increase ventilation,
* documenting where individuals and families are seated,
* cleaning and sanitizing between services, and
hospitality foods and beverages.
Bulletins are not
being distributed. PDFs available at cccgainesville.com
For details on our children’s worship and how it is being safely managed, please contact Alysa Traylor @ email@example.com or visit the children's ministry section.
Tithes and offerings will not be passed; instead, baskets will be placed in the sanctuary for giving. You may also continue to give electronically.
We want to join in the holy sacrament of communion. Therefore, prepackaged communion elements will be placed on chairs. If you need an extra communion package, it will be handed out prior to beginning the Lord's Supper. We are also able to deliver the communion elements or arrange for them to be picked up. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
If you are considering whether you should resume in-person worship or if the current worship limitations are too disruptive, please know we miss you and want to continue worshiping with you digitally. If you or anyone in your household is exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home and worship with us online. Do not hesitate to let us know how we can pray and serve you.